Google Analytics Guru
About Nobody Studios
Nobody Studios is a rebel venture studio building 100 compelling companies in 5 years.
We believe the venture vehicle has the capacity to create a massive, positive impact in the world – which is why we’re building businesses faster and more efficiently than ever before.
So how do we manage? We do three things differently:
- All business ideas are vetted through a process called Frugressive (frugal & aggressive), in which our companies are launched for under $250,000.
- Because the Studio owns ~70% of each company, we have the superpowers to kill, pause, merge, or split companies – meaning we don’t waste funds on ideas that aren’t working.
- We are Crowd Infused™, a high-velocity company creation machine that brings together creators, entrepreneurs, and investors to build businesses that shape a more vibrant, human, and equitable future.
And as far as we know, we are the first venture studio to raise capital through equity crowdfunding because we believe in the power of people.
We’re inclusive, collaborative, and focused on collective benefit throughout our community of Nobodies and in every market our companies touch.
Become part of our Crowd of Nobodies and let’s change the world together!
We seek an innovative and tech-savvy Social Media and Product Analytics Manager to implement, analyze and report on user engagement providing insights and recommendations on our social media and e-commerce platforms.
- Outline and manage custom Google Analytics and Tag Manager. implementations and account configurations based on unique data needs and business requirements.
- Audit and troubleshoot existing implementations to ensure data quality
- Conduct website “deep dives” and on-demand analysis for our clients, specifically on Google Analytics and marketing campaign analysis.
- Present and effectively communicate data and insights.
- Effectively communicate and provide supporting evidence for recommendations and suggestions offered.
- Identify data patterns (positive or negative) as they impact advertising campaigns underway, along with site usability or performance.
- Analyze user engagement (e.g., click-through, click-path, conversion and bounce rates).
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel, internally (colleagues) and external partners for questions, support and training.
- Work cross-functionally with Leadership, Growth, and Product teams
- Collaborate with a diverse team of visionaries, seasoned entrepreneurs, rebel creatives, and master technicians to shape and bring new ideas to life.
- Contribute to the weekly team working sessions to tackle problems, define solutions and make progress on your assigned tasks.
- Actively engage with team members and Nobodies via our collaboration tools.
- Join weekly team showcases and broader company events as appropriate
- Champion Nobody Studios in the market, share our mission, live our values and bring more Nobodies to our community.
What Success Looks Like
To succeed in this role, you will have a background in analytics, dashboard reporting and not only best but innovative practices and be motivated to achieve positive results and KPI targets.
- 2+ years overseeing the implementation and configuration of Google Analytics and other web data platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics 4 and other analytics products.
- Define and manage the web and mobile application analytics, conversion & optimization strategy for our digital and e-commerce solutions and live services through an understanding of marketing and data requirements, customer segmentation and targeting, and business goals.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of online and web analytics data via the continual monitoring and assessment of the sites and program tracking and implementation.
- An obsession with data gathering, analysis, specification, verification and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice to include Page Tag Concepts.
- Documentation for governance and a methodical QA process is required.
- Experience with Google Data Studio and Optimize.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with non-technical and technical individuals.
- Strong interest in web analytics and statistical methodologies.
- Solid understanding of user experience practices and principles.
You’ll Be Perfect For This Role If….
- If you are obsessed with innovative data analytics and reporting.
- You strive to deliver insights and constantly improve how things are done.
- You are a strong critical thinker, innovator and problem solver.
- You are curious and a lifelong learner.
- You want to work remotely; you are comfortable with asynchronous communication and collaboration with people worldwide.
- A decisive but flexible collaborator.
- A strategic and conceptual thinker who can work autonomously.
- You want to be part of a highly motivated, passionate and talented community.
- You value excellence, not perfection. Can apply critical thinking and creative doing—that means both, not one or the other.
This Role Is Not For You If….
- You are not obsessed with data, analytics and delivering truly insightful reporting and dashboards.
- You do not like collaborative and innovative environments
- You need a lot of guidance, hand-holding and detailed specifications before starting.
- You want the answer given to you. Tend to ask for “more information” instead of seeking it yourself.
- Moving faster than you ever have before with high uncertainty is not your jam.
- Believe in doing what you’ve always done based on your fixed processes and aren’t willing to recalculate on the fly to find a way forward.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, LinkedIn URL and a short video telling us how your why resonates with Nobody Studios and how you’ll knock our socks off with your analytical skills!