About Nobody Studios
Nobody Studios is a rebel venture studio building 100 compelling companies in 5 years.
We believe the venture vehicle has the capacity to create a massive, positive impact in the world – which is why we’re building businesses faster and more efficiently than ever before.
So how do we manage? We do three things differently:
- All business ideas are vetted through a process called Frugressive (frugal & aggressive), in which our companies are launched for under $250,000.
- Because the Studio owns ~70% of each company, we have the superpowers to kill, pause, merge, or split companies – meaning we don’t waste funds on ideas that aren’t working.
- We are Crowd Infused™, a high-velocity company creation machine that brings together creators, entrepreneurs, and investors to build businesses that shape a more vibrant, human, and equitable future.
And as far as we know, we are the first venture studio to raise capital through equity crowdfunding because we believe in the power of people.
We’re inclusive, collaborative, and focused on collective benefit throughout our community of Nobodies and in every market our companies touch.
Become part of our Crowd of Nobodies and let’s change the world together!
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
The expectations of your responsibilities and vision of success to ensure the launch of multiple companies and products every year is detailed below;
- As a Copywriter, you will work with a dynamic group of creative individuals who are passionate about communicating the benefits (and sometimes drawbacks) of psychedelic therapies
- Most importantly, you will help define our brand voice and oversee its use internally and externally
- This role will report to the ____________ and work collaboratively with different teams throughout the organization, ensuring a cohesive tone is maintained as our company and offerings continue to grow
- Craft our brand voice in a way that is always engaging and relatable
- Work closely with a team of videographers, editors, and designers from concept to execution, bringing to life stories that best communicate our brand values
- Collaborate on various campaigns, writing for everything from video scripts to, social content and more
- Partner with brand teams and content creators to ensure consistent messaging across all channels
- Work cross-functionally with Leadership, Growth, and Product teams
- Collaborate with a diverse team of visionaries, seasoned entrepreneurs, rebel creatives, master technicians to shape and bring new ideas to life.
- Lead and contribute to weekly team working sessions to tackle problems, define solutions and make progress on your assigned tasks.
- Actively engage with team members and Nobodies via our collaboration tools.
- Join weekly team showcases and wider company events as appropriate
- Champion Nobody Studios in the market, share our mission, live our values and bring more Nobodies to our community.
What Success Looks Like
To be successful in this role, content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. A strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure is essential.
- An effective writer works independently and consistently meets deadlines.
- An expert communicator with a keen ability to identify, relatable content, and tell great stories
- A playful writer who prizes brevity, wit, and creativity
- Skilled at writing short-form copy (long-from too?)
- A person with an obsessive attention to detail who delivers flawless copy from headlines to body copy
- A decisive but flexible collaborator who loves working in ‘fringe industries’ and is open to feedback
- A strategic and conceptual thinker who can work autonomously
- A bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication or Creative Writing
- Experience copywriting for a variety of platforms across print and digital a must (email, social, owned media), including larger-scale interactive projects
- Personal experience with psychedelics
You’ll Be Perfect For This Role If….
- If you enjoy creating new content that pushes the boundaries of social norms allowing a new era of consciousness by providing consumers access to our information
- You are curious and a lifelong learner.
- You want to work remotely; you are comfortable with asynchronous communication and collaboration with people worldwide.
- You are a technology leader with the spirit of an entrepreneur.
- You want to be part of a community of highly motivated, passionate and talented individuals.
- You value excellence, not perfection. Can apply critical thinking and creative doing—that means both, not one or the other.
- You’re fascinated by human behavior, what makes people tick, and understanding the “why” of people and what they do.
This Role Is Not For You If….
- You can not turn out content quickly regarding topics that are currently being researched.
- You need a lot of guidance, hand-holding and detailed specifications before starting. Yes, you’ll have assignments, tasks and deliverables, yet they won’t be written out for you—we expect you’ll identify what needs to be done and get to it.
- You want the answer given to you. Tend to ask for “more information” instead of seeking it out yourself.
- Moving faster than you ever have before with high uncertainty is not your jam.
- Believe in doing what you’ve always done based on your fixed processes and aren’t willing to recalculate on the fly to find a way forward.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short video telling us how your why resonates with Nobody Studios.