Principal Architect/Development Lead
We are pioneering “intelligent no-code” to transform product development, leveraging AI and serverless technology.
As Principal Architect at ThoughtForma, you will lead the charge in architecting an AI-powered no-code platform that is both scalable and resilient. This is a defining role for ThoughtForma and the venture studio behind it, Nobody Studios, which is at the forefront of AI and future tech.
- Collaborate with the CTO and cross-functional teams to architect ThoughtForma’s back-end and cloud solutions
- Design, build and oversee implementation of intelligent serverless-first capabilities using AWS services like Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, IoT, Cognito, CloudFront, Step Functions, AWS Glue, SES, SNS, Event Bridge, Kinesis, Bedrock, etc
- Lead technical initiatives, providing guidance and oversight to developers
- Troubleshoot and optimize infrastructure, improving stability, performance and scalability
- Drive innovation in leveraging cloud, serverless and other emerging technologies
- Contribute technical leadership in product development processes
- Stay updated on trends and advocate for appropriate adoption of new technologies
- Oversee other developers, promoting collaboration and best practices
- 8+ years hands-on experience architecting and developing solutions, with recent knowledge of cloud-based serverless approaches
- Expertise with key AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, API Gateway, Cognito
- Proficiency with CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code, automated testing
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent technology leadership experience with the ability to guide teams
- Appreciation of recent developments in AI
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort with rapid startup environments
You’ll Be Perfect For This Role If….
- You excel in leveraging cloud and serverless to build innovative solutions
- You enjoy leading initiatives and mentoring other developers
- You are excited by the challenge of a high-impact role in a category-defining startup
- You are aligned with the vision of ThoughtForma and Nobody Studios
- You have been successful when working within complex technical environments
- You can thrive within the high-velocity and dynamic demands of startup environments
This role offers competitive compensation including equity ownership. To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, portfolio, and a video on why you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity.
Learn more about the partnership and the platform:
Podcast: Data Chaos: Composing ThoughtForma
Livecast: NewCo Builders with Gareth Edge