a Nobody Studios company
ThoughtForma is carving out the niche of ‘intelligent no-code’ (iNoCode) to compete in a rapidly expanding technology space.
Traditional IT costs too much, takes too long to deliver and requires skills that are in too short supply.
The Low-code/No-code movement has emerged in response to this problem, but existing tools fail to address a critical part of the puzzle – the technical know-how necessary to deliver a successful production-grade digital product.
ThoughtForma is different. The platform delivers a holistic ‘intelligence’-based approach to no-code application development – guiding people across this knowledge gap quickly and easily.
ThoughtForma was introduced to Nobody Studios in the summer of 2021. The synergies were immediate, and the symbiotic relationship was quick to develop. In May 2022, Nobody Studios acquired ThoughtForma – a date that marks the first acquisition for the Studio and solidified a prominent building block in the Studio’s infrastructure.
Read more about the partnership and the platform:
About Nobody Studios
Nobody Studios is a rebel venture studio building 100 compelling companies in 5 years.
We believe the venture vehicle has the capacity to create a massive, positive impact in the world – which is why we’re building businesses faster and more efficiently than ever before.
So how do we manage? We do three things differently:
- All business ideas are vetted through a process called Frugressive (frugal & aggressive), in which our companies are launched for under $250,000.
- Because the Studio owns ~70% of each company, we have the superpowers to kill, pause, merge, or split companies – meaning we don’t waste funds on ideas that aren’t working.
- We are Crowd Infused™, a high-velocity company creation machine that brings together creators, entrepreneurs, and investors to build businesses that shape a more vibrant, human, and equitable future.
And as far as we know, we are the first venture studio to raise capital through equity crowdfunding because we believe in the power of people.
We’re inclusive, collaborative, and focused on collective benefit throughout our community of Nobodies and in every market our companies touch.
Become part of our Crowd of Nobodies and let’s change the world together!
As a Product Advocate you will be responsible for driving user acquisition, and validation of strategic hypotheses for the platform. You will have a deep understanding and passion for Low-code/No-code technology enabling you to interact with users and to help them in their journey with our platform.
This user-first approach will require you to act in the role of a user to gain a rich knowledge of ThoughtForma and to interface with users to understand their pain points and needs. You’ll be responsible for striving towards ThoughtForma providing as much value to its customers as possible.
This role will report to the ThoughtForma Executive Team.
The expectations of your responsibilities and vision of success is detailed below.
- Accelerate user acquisition by offering support and education to our
- Interface with users and agencies and gather information on challenges and opportunities based on customer usage.
- Challenge the engineering team to ensure that ThoughtForma is as useful and usable as possible in relation to insights gathered from your own experience and from working with end-users.
- Validate strategic hypotheses around features through interaction with our users.
- Create content and materials that support the goals, objectives and messaging of the company, especially relating to product usage and removing barriers for the user.
- Become an expert user of ThoughtForma through experience of building applications on the platform.
- Be an evangelist for the platform and company in media, social media at events and most importantly with users.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of visionaries, seasoned entrepreneurs, rebel creatives, master technicians to shape and bring new ideas to life.
- Lead and contribute to weekly team working sessions to tackle problems, define solutions and make progress on your assigned tasks.
- Actively engage with team members and Nobodies via our collaboration tools.
- Join weekly team showcases and wider company events as appropriate.
- Champion Nobody Studios in the market, share our mission, live our values and bring more Nobodies to our community.
What Success Looks Like
- You can build applications proficiently using ThoughtForma.
- Create useful content that helps the customer in their journey with the platform.
- Increase customer usage and engagement through high-quality support, education and relationship building.
- Suggest key improvements to the platform that result in increased user adoption.
- Experience in some or more of technical/product advocacy, customer success, application development or other user-facing technical roles.
- Excellent communication skills including producing written materials and giving presentations to a variety of audiences.
- A strong technical understanding and the ability to translate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- You are motivated, proactive and constantly seeking ways to improve things with our product.
- You have an ability and drive to get things done whilst collaborating with other team members.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multiple collaborators and teams. We promise you will never get bored.
You’ll Be Perfect For This Role If….
- If you have a passion for ensuring and driving customer success and want to play a key role in the improvement and evolution of a category-defining no-code product.
- You are curious and a lifelong learner.
- You can see past immediate issues and can find work-arounds.
- You want to work remotely; you are comfortable with asynchronous
communication and collaboration with people worldwide.
- You are a technology pioneer with the spirit of an entrepreneur.
- You want to be part of a community of highly motivated, passionate and talented individuals.
- You value excellence, not perfection. Can apply critical thinking and
creative doing—that means both, not one or the other.
- You’re fascinated by human behavior, what makes people tick, and
understanding the “why” of people and what they do.
This Is Not For You If….
- You want to learn how to do Technology and Product Advocacy or gain work experience.
- You expect technology to work more often than not and be bug and
- You need a lot of guidance, hand-holding and detailed specifications
before starting. Yes, you’ll have assignments, tasks and deliverables, yet they won’t be written out for you—we expect you’ll identify what needs to be done and get to it.
- You want the answer given to you.
- You believe in doing what you’ve always done based on your fixed processes and aren’t willing to recalculate on the fly to find a way forward.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short video telling us how your why resonates with ThoughtForma.