Product Lead/Marketing Lead
for Parentipity, a Nobody Studios creation
About Nobody Studios
Nobody Studios is a rebel venture studio building 100 compelling companies in 5 years.
We believe the venture vehicle has the capacity to create a massive, positive impact in the world – which is why we’re building businesses faster and more efficiently than ever before.
So how do we manage? We do three things differently:
- All business ideas are vetted through a process called Frugressive (frugal & aggressive), in which our companies are launched for under $250,000.
- Because the Studio owns ~70% of each company, we have the superpowers to kill, pause, merge, or split companies – meaning we don’t waste funds on ideas that aren’t working.
- We are Crowd Infused™, a high-velocity company creation machine that brings together creators, entrepreneurs, and investors to build businesses that shape a more vibrant, human, and equitable future.
And as far as we know, we are the first venture studio to raise capital through equity crowdfunding because we believe in the power of people.
We’re inclusive, collaborative, and focused on collective benefit throughout our community of Nobodies and in every market our companies touch.
Become part of our Crowd of Nobodies and let’s change the world together!
Life Hacks for Parents. Parentipity is a powerful business born from an extraordinary time. It’s a community of parents sharing with other parents – around the world, across backgrounds and generations – and getting paid to do it.
Think of it as a “slice of life”, served up a slice at a time. Looking for tips? Advice? Recipes? It’s all here.
We’re a site where parents, caregivers, relatives and friends, from all walks of life can share well-learned lessons relative to caring for, loving, educating and inspiring children through Tipities.
What’s a Tipity?
It’s a bit of parenting advice or a real-life experience from someone who lived it. It can be deep or funny or practical – but most of all, a Tipity is real. Parentipity.com makes it easy to share, learn and grow.
How Parentipity Started
2020 — Oof, what a year. COVID brought the world to a halt. Schools closed in the U.S. and abroad. Parents were “on duty” like never before. They turned to their networks to get ideas (and to maintain their sanity).
The vision for a new kind of community grew out of this period in time. The founding team knew they had something and ultimately developed the original Parentipity.com, including the roadmap for “Tipities” — a revolutionary way for parents and other content creators to get paid for sharing their insights.
And now, with the incredible content created by our community and feedback on how to take it even further, we’re poised to launch something new and exciting for 2022.
This position will be responsible for executing the product vision, sales and marketing strategy for Parentipity.
The expectations of your responsibilities and vision of success to ensure the consistent growth of user engagement and content creation on Parentipity.com are detailed below:
Marketing/Product Lead Responsibilities
- Develop and lead all aspects of Parentipity’s product management and growth marketing initiatives, including content/social media strategy, brand validation, persona development, community manager program, sponsorships, partnerships and ad-sales.
- Develop an overreaching and scalable innovative social media strategy to drive rapid awareness of Parentipity increase user engagement and content creation.
- Develop a global community manager program to oversee the regional managers contributing content to the platform and drive engagement on Parentipity social media channels.
- Collaborate with Nobody Studios executives to develop a hiring strategy to meet platform objectives and community goals.
- Develop and manage ad sales strategy
- Manage the budget(s) and ROI-related KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with Nobody Studios executives to achieve the overall vision and goals.
- Interface regularly with other executive leadership team members, provide frequent input regarding changes in the marketplace’s emerging customer needs, and regularly contribute to strategy discussions related to products, innovation, and new business.
- Collaborate with Nobody Studios to implement a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and improve engagement, and content creation (Tipities) results based on such insights.
What Success Looks Like
- To be successful in this role, you must have extensive experience in social media planning, strategy and execution.
- Grow Parentipity into a global content creation platform supported by ad sales.
- B2C Social Media Marketing skills (technically proficient)
- Experienced in digital marketing, generating awareness and demand through the entire marketing mix across all media.
- A proven record of success with limited resources, people, money, time. This success would ideally be with a younger, more progressive brand that is disruptive in its market, with a cutting-edge marketing approach.
- Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism (fresh, imaginative thinking)
- Complex problem-solving, especially hands-on ability (create options, then converge)
- Organized and attention-to-detail approach (solid tactical execution)
- Collaborative (works with peers across many functionalities within the company)
- Technology savvy- ability to use leading-edge technology effectively manage and communicate business performance.
- Entrepreneurial experience – experience with start-ups or early-stage ventures and a proven track record of scaling a company is highly desired.
You’ll Be Perfect For This Role If….
- If you enjoy creating new content that pushes the boundaries of social norms allowing a new era of consciousness by providing consumers access to our information
- You are curious and a lifelong learner.
- You want to work remotely; you are comfortable with asynchronous communication and collaboration with people worldwide.
- You are a social media strategist with the spirit of an entrepreneur.
- You want to be part of a community of highly motivated, passionate and talented individuals.
- You value excellence, not perfection. Can apply critical thinking and creative doing—that means both, not one or the other.
- You’re fascinated by human behavior, what makes people tick, and understanding the “why” of people and what they do.
This Role Is Not For You If….
- You do not possess an entrepreneurial spirit and don’t like taking risks.
- You need a lot of guidance, hand-holding and detailed specifications before starting. We expect you’ll identify what needs to be done and get to it.
- You want the answer given to you. Tend to ask for “more information” instead of seeking it out yourself.
- Moving faster than you ever have before with high uncertainty is not your jam.
- You believe in doing what you’ve always done based on your fixed processes and aren’t willing to recalculate on the fly to find a way forward.
- You have absolutely no idea how to build or manage a budget.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and a short video telling us how your why resonates with Nobody Studios.
Hint: We like videos: videos impress us, especially insightful and creative ones.