a Nobody Studios company
ThoughtForma is carving out the niche of ‘intelligent no-code’ (iNoCode) to compete in a rapidly expanding technology space.
Traditional IT costs too much, takes too long to deliver and requires skills that are in too short supply.
The Low-code/No-code movement has emerged in response to this problem, but existing tools fail to address a critical part of the puzzle – the technical know-how necessary to deliver a successful production-grade digital product.
ThoughtForma is different. The platform delivers a holistic ‘intelligence’-based approach to no-code application development – guiding people across this knowledge gap quickly and easily. Allowing people to bring their ideas to life in moments – giving power to everyday individuals to follow their entrepreneurial ambitions.
ThoughtForma is a portfolio company of Nobody Studios, a venture studio with the goal to launch 100 compelling companies over the next 5 years.
Read more about the partnership and the platform:
Nobody Studios and ThoughtForma: A Match Made in Heaven
Empowering the Citizen Developer
Podcast: Intelligent No Code with Jason and Gareth Edge
Livecast: bringing life to ideas in no code platforms with Jason and Gareth Edge
About Nobody Studios
Nobody Studios is a rebel venture studio building 100 compelling companies in 5 years.
We believe the venture vehicle has the capacity to create a massive, positive impact in the world – which is why we’re building businesses faster and more efficiently than ever before.
So how do we manage? We do three things differently:
- All business ideas are vetted through a process called Frugressive (frugal & aggressive), in which our companies are launched for under $250,000.
- Because the Studio owns ~70% of each company, we have the superpowers to kill, pause, merge, or split companies – meaning we don’t waste funds on ideas that aren’t working.
- We are Crowd Infused™, a high-velocity company creation machine that brings together creators, entrepreneurs, and investors to build businesses that shape a more vibrant, human, and equitable future.
And as far as we know, we are the first venture studio to raise capital through equity crowdfunding because we believe in the power of people.
We’re inclusive, collaborative, and focused on collective benefit throughout our community of Nobodies and in every market our companies touch.
Become part of our Crowd of Nobodies and let’s change the world together!
As a UI Developer, you will be responsible for bringing UI/UX designs to life and transforming ThoughtForma into the most intuitive, easy-to-use no-code platform in the market. You will work closely with the UI/UX Design Lead and other team members to implement functional and visually appealing features, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Collaborating with the UI/UX Design Lead, Product Lead, developers, and the rest of the team throughout Nobody Studios’ Frugressive™ product development process, from idea to market, including ideation, hypothesis validation, research, prototyping, launch, and scaling.
- Transforming UI/UX designs into functional, visually appealing, and accessible user interfaces.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, including optimization for different devices and screen sizes.
- Writing efficient, maintainable, and reusable code, adhering to best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborating with the back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side capabilities.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UI-related issues and working closely with the UI/UX Design Lead to resolve them.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with the product team to establish the most suitable solutions for each of your assigned use cases.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest UI development trends and technologies, suggesting improvements when appropriate.
- Collaborating with a diverse team of visionaries, seasoned entrepreneurs, rebel creatives, and master technicians to shape and bring new ideas to life.
- Leading and contributing to regular team working sessions to tackle problems, define solutions and make progress on your assigned tasks.
- Actively engaging with team members and ‘Nobodies’ via our collaboration tools.
What Success Looks Like
- Implementing complex design ideas and concepts seamlessly, ensuring a smooth user experience and visually appealing interfaces.
- Ensuring the highest quality of UI development for a revolutionary product defining a new category in the no-code space.
- Collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, contributing to a thriving ecosystem centered around ThoughtForma.
- Continuously learning and adapting to new technologies and industry trends, contributing to the ongoing improvement of the product.
- Proven experience as a UI Developer, working on large-scale web applications.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and tools such as Figma or Adobe XD.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design techniques.
- Good understanding of version control systems such as Git.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple collaborators and teams.
- Openness to contribute to all phases of building a new company.
You’ll Be Perfect For This Role If….
- Your favorite phase of the product development process is to bring bold ideas to market.
- You are curious and a lifelong learner.
- You want to work remotely and are comfortable with asynchronous communication and collaboration with people worldwide.
- You are a UI developer with the spirit of an entrepreneur.
- You want to be part of a community of highly motivated, passionate and talented individuals.
- You value excellence over perfection.
- You can apply both critical thinking and creative doing..
- You are fascinated by human behavior, what makes people tick, and understanding the “why” of people and what they do.
This Is Not For You If….
- You want to learn how to do Software Development or gain work experience.
- You need a lot of guidance, support and detailed specifications before starting. Your assignments, tasks and deliverables will not be written out for you — we are seeking people who can identify what needs to be done and get to it.
- You want the answer given to you or tend to ask for “more information” instead of seeking it out yourself.
- Moving faster than you ever have before with high uncertainty is not your jam.
- You believe in doing what you’ve always done based on your fixed processes and aren’t willing to recalculate on the fly to find a way forward.
To be considered for this position, please email email@example.com with the following:
- your resume/CV
- a link to your portfolio or website
- a short video telling us “why you are the optimal candidate” for this role on the ThoughtForma tea and how you will help the platform to succeed.