Become Part of Something Bigger than you Can Imagine
Nobody Studios is proud to be People First. We continually nurture our internal team and community so our team of Nobodies feel connected, valued, and productive.
Nobody Studios aims to create 100 companies by 2025, guiding them from ideation through MVP to full-scale company validation. The close-knit powerhouse team of talent at Nobody Studios is stacked with industry experts in the areas of marketing innovation, e-commerce business strategy, wellness, RE tech, fin-tech, data science, product innovation, and beyond. Nobody Studios is larger than any one personality, and is unified by its principles of rapid and frugal innovation, a ‘people first’ mentality, crowd first execution in everything, and transparency to its core.
This position will be responsible for producing one to two weekly blog posts for as many as four of our company websites each week. The estimated total time required for blog posts is 3 hours per week, per company.
A successful candidate for this position will be an innovative thinker and writer. Blog subject matter will primarily focus on Corporate Communication in the beginning and may transition to include Health & Wellness, Financial Tech, Retail Tech, and Innovation.
Full Job Description
- During the MVP phase, each company should have two blog posts weekly going live on their respective website.
- This person writes according to my SEO direction and keyword strategy for each newco. (Coordinator edits and schedules).
- Job type: part-time, contract
- Pay: per-blog, the fee is negotiable.
- Work Location: remote
- Hours: 3 hours per week, per company
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a blog writer
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Proficient in understanding and writing corporate, innovative technology, and creative content
Please submit your portfolio or examples of your past work to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
References should be made available upon request.